Saturday, July 13, 2013

Settlements





Comic con is this coming week! I go for friends, artwork and art books primarily! I can't wait. I saw Monters University a few weeks ago, and this was a movie I wasn't very excited for. The trailers didn't catch me although I love the original. Anyway, I ended up loving it. The story struck me as very real feeling which is rather unusual in children's stories these days. Things never played out in an ideal way. The character's circumstances, choices and consequences were very true to life and I love that. Also the colors and lighting were just astounding. Speaking of colors, my old coworker, Shelly Wan, worked on it and you can find tons of her stuff in the art book. Check out her blog if you haven't already: http://shellywan.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Ian Jacobson said...

Wow these are really great! I love that first one.