Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Crash Site


I think the composition got a little flat and there's some other weirdness I'll have to watch out for next time. I really wanted the ship panels to feel less structured than we build and more organic as a way of selling that it was alien in nature. As always, let me know if you have any thoughts on it.

I work with Raul Cabrales now and I find his work incredibly genuine feeling. He's a fantastic draftsman and painter. On the side he does some personal stuff for his blog. Check it out: http://rcabralesconceptart.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Barret said...

Awesome as always. I'm liking the layered panels toward the center, but really interested in the bot hanging off that guys atv! What does it do? :)

Hethe Srodawa said...

Thanks Barret! That's my favorite part too! I love the idea, if I were making a sci-fi game, of the player being able to utilize tools and technology beyond weapons. Maybe this tethered droid paints targets and transmits the data to a readout in the man's visor. Or something ...